Buying a new home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. And its a decision that will affect you for years to come. The process can be extremely stressful and confusing. And of course, there is always considerable risk involved when making such a large purchase decision. A professional inspection will significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful. We really enjoy helping our clients in this process customer service is our highest priority.
We strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection. You should feel free to ask the inspector any questions you may have during the inspection process. The inspector will point out concerns and explain them to you. The report is easy to understand with loads of pictures to assist in communication.
Services we provide:
- Residential Building Inspections which exceed ASHI Standards.
- Order the use of 'FLIR Infrared Camera" with the inspection.
- Radon Testing to EPA Protocol using Continuous Radon Monitors.
- Infrared Camera Inspections, and system inspections.
- Indoor air quality sampling.
- Termite Inspection performed by an Apple Inspections Affiliate.
- A Sewer Lateral Inspection performed by an Apple Inspections Affiliate.
- Additional information on each service is available, see side bar for link.
- ASHI Certified
- NRPP-NEHA certified for Radon Measurement.
- Level 1 Thermography Certification from ITC.
- Home Air Check Professional Certification
Take the Virtual tour
Armed with the information our reports will provide, you can make your decision based on facts with confidence.