Buying a new home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make, and it is a decision that will affect your finances for years to come. This process can be extremely stressful and confusing for many home buyers, but it doesn’t have to be! Even though there is always considerable risk involved when making such a large purchase decision, you can significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier to manage with a professional inspection. We really enjoy helping our clients feel confident about the purchase they are making, and customer service is always our highest priority.
We strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection. You should feel free to ask the inspector any questions you may have during the inspection process. The inspector will point out concerns and explain them to you. The report is easy to understand with loads of pictures to assist in communication.
Services we provide:
- Residential Building Inspections performed to American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) standards of practice.
- Order the use of ‘FLIR Infrared Camera” with the inspection.
- Radon Testing to EPA Protocol using Continuous Radon Monitors.
- Infrared Camera Inspections, and system inspections.
- Indoor air quality sampling.
- Termite Inspection performed by an Apple Inspections Affiliate.
- A Sewer Lateral Inspection performed by an Apple Inspections Affiliate.
- Additional information on each service is available, see side bar for link.
- ASHI Certified
- NRPP-NEHA certified for Radon Measurement.
- Level 1 Thermography Certification from ITC.
- Home Air Check Professional Certification
Take the Virtual tour
Armed with the information our reports will provide, you can make your decision based on facts with confidence.